Cambridgeshire LTA Dunlop Tennis Ball Agreement 2021
1) All balls will come in 6 dozen boxes (that is 18 tubes per box of 4 balls per tube). Orders must be in multiples of 6 dozen (1 box).
2) All initial orders received until the end of March will be delivered free of charge. Any further requirements during the year for 1, 2 or 3 boxes will be subject to a £5 delivery charge, unless collected from a Top Spin Tennis shop (Hills Road Tennis Centre, Cambridge Lawn Tennis Club or Culford School). Deliveries of 4 boxes (24 dozen) or more will remain free of charge throughout the year.
3) The ball purchase scheme is also available to coaches who are working at your Club. If the coach supplies balls for coaching activities rather than the club, please talk to your coach and add their ball requirements to your Club orders.
4) Coaching and mini tennis balls are also available and at competitive prices – please contact Top Spin Tennis for details if your club would like information on these.
5) In the event of any dissatisfaction with the quality of any balls received it is important that Top Spin Tennis (Mark on 07906 253558 or email@example.com) are contacted so that the problem can be raised with Dunlop and happily resolved - generally with an exchange of balls – please keep any balls and tins which are defective as they can be traced back to manufacture.
6) If you require more than the maximum of 72 doz as per the spreadsheet, then please complete another spreadsheet up to the total you require.
7) If you would like to know which balls, the quantity and when you had them last year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will supply the information.
Complete the form for each order you require through the year and email/post to Top Spin Tennis at email@example.com
2) Send a copy to your Treasurer so that payment can be made via one of the two options below:
a cheque made payable to Top Spin Tennis and posted to:
Top Spin Tennis, 7 Black Horse Drove, Littleport. Ely, Cambs. CB6 1EG
an electronic payment to Top Spin Tennis:
Sort Code: 12-24-81
Account Number: 06507886
Bank of Scotland
3) You can make several orders now, but for delivery at different times of the year (you only need to make payment just prior to each delivery). This will help your club’s cash flow with your ball purchases and subscriptions collection. Simply complete one copy of the spreadsheet for each delivery and put the date you would like delivery on the spreadsheet (this will be confirmed by Top Spin Tennis prior to delivery). You may put in a forward order of balls with no date and contact Top Spin Tennis when you would like these balls, this will ensure that the balls will be allocated to you. Please note that if you do forward order balls, you must take delivery of them all by December. Many clubs leave a ball order until the last tin has run out – please can you ensure you re-order in good time – there were many ‘last minute’ panics during 2020!
If you have any questions regarding this process, or the balls available please contact Mark Goodman (07906 253558 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or me on the above email address.